Menu Pages

9.21.2011

Mama Style: Yesterday's Outfit






top- wetseal, pants/bag- charlotte russe, shoes- forever21

I didn't get a chance to post these photos yesterday, we took them after we finished at the craft store and had to be home early since my hunny had to be up at 4 AM for clinical. He's in his last year of his nursing program and we can't wait until he is finished. Hopefully by next year we will be able to get our own place we've been staying with his parents for three years now and we are all ready for some new change. But next year for his birthday/graduation present I'm taking him to California for the first time in June. We'll be visiting Orange County and staying at a beach house close by. I'm super excited and I'm hoping to meet a few California bloggers. As for an update on the store it's coming along so great. I have about 3 weeks until Trade Days and the opening of the website. I can't wait for that either. Have a great day.

Jackie

6 Comments:

  1. Beautiful! :)
    http://joanne-beautifuladdiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit! it's definitely got some spunk. :)

    p.s. yay for your california trip!!!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable look !
    following you :)

    Check out:

    www.dollhousescrapbook.com

    xx
    Eranda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie