Menu Pages

9.01.2011

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE





dress- thrifted, bag- buffalo exchange, hat/shoes- charlotte russe

Hola!! First off, thank you so much to my newest followers and for all the comments. I'd also like to thank you guys for the birthday wishes, you guys are just too sweet. This is what I wore today for my birthday. We didn't have any plans for today but my hunny is taking me out to my fave restaurant and to watch "Don't be afraid of the dark," I have been wanting to see it since I saw the trailer. I wish for everyone to have an awesome weekend.

Jackie

9 Comments:

  1. Wow! I love the dress! Cute thrift find! It looks really good with the hat!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hat and you look gorgeous!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous dress honey! You look wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I really love the dress Jackie! I love the color. And your shoes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Have a great weekend!

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your green dress - and happy birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful night!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're really pretty and I, too, love Buffalo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi pretty!
    I really love your blog and your amazing style!
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too ( I hope you like it) ;)
    kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie