Menu Pages

9.21.2011

Crafty DIY: Braid Necklace

A while back I was in one of my many mood projects. I would start something and some how wouldn't finish. I have always wanted to make jewelry and I have the tools do it but never actually sat down to start it. I've seen many shops that make their own and thought to myself that hey it's possible, I can do it too. But right now since I have such a busy schedule with the opeing of my online kiddo store that right now I will have to put this project on hold. Has anyone been in my spot before?
Jackie

3 Comments:

  1. Oh I hear ya! I am beyond busy as well..taking on another project seems crazy to me! I say do what you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is bookmarked! Lol. I love this! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie