Menu Pages

9.22.2011

Womens Lookbook: Vol. 2





images- Zara

Oh to wish of having enough money to buy all the clothes in the world. I wish that money would grow on trees or that rocks were actually money. I know right now buying the most expensive brands out there is out of my budget, so that is why I settle for things that are less expensive that I think is fashionable to me. I know as soon as everything falls into place with everything going on like Justin finishing school, the opening of my store, getting our own place and to be finally financially stable that I can one day afford these things. But for now I will settle for what I can afford.

I am loving this line from Zara I especially love the second photo the most. I just love the mixture of fabric and colors, this would be such a great outfit for the holidays. I'm guessing maxi skirts will never grow old since I've been seeing it in every designers collection. I have a few that I've yet worn simply because one they either need to altered or two it is to stinking hot out. But I do love the skirt in the last photo since the fabric is light weight, see through and has a slit on the sides a great way to catch a breeze. What do you guys think of the collection?
Jackie

2 Comments:

  1. I def wish money grew on trees too! Loving chunky knits right now also!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in the same boat. wish i had a job at the moment so i could buy all the clothes i wanted!
    xo TJ

    http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie