Menu Pages

9.24.2011

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE






top- forever21, shorts- pacsun, bag/pumps- charlotte russe

The past two days I've come down with the worst horrible cold runny nose, sore throat, body ache and basically the whole nine yards. I was still in bed until 12, papa took the tot and myself to Smiling Moose I had the tomato basil soup and salad. We then took the tot Target to buy a stroller for her baby. I will post a few photos of our weekend tomorrow. I still feel awful and right now I am snuggled in my blankets watching Make it or Break it with my hunny. I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.

Jackie

4 Comments:

  1. feel better darling! you look great sick =P

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for light blue!! That shirt is perfect plus the shoes just make it even better if thats possible!

    xo Jackie
    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shoes, fall in love with the color...
    would u follow each other? we could be friend if u mind

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie