Menu Pages

9.10.2011

Mama Style: Yesterday's Outfit





top/shoes- forever21, pants- target, hat- pacsun

Hi, lovelies!! The weather here seems to get cooler and cooler as the passing days to fall and I can't wait for it to get here. This summer heat has been awful. I can't wait to keep warm and cozy, layering my style, drinking hot coco and of course the holidays. How has the weather been treating everyone else. A little update on the store it's coming along so well I really wish I had an assistant to help me but this is just a one man show. It will get better perhaps I just have to let myself know that I can do it. 


7 Comments:

  1. Cute outfit...I really love those shoes of yours!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chic outfit! I absolutely adore those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I like yours!
    check out my new entry!

    http://shoumitaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're rocking this look doll. I'm so in love with your pumps.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rockin' that hat! Love it! :) I just bought one and have to figure out how to wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie