Menu Pages

9.01.2011

Join me for a party






photos- pinterest


Hi, lovelies! I hope you all have had a great week. Can you guess what today is? My birthday!!! Man, am I old. So for your viewing pleasure, I've invited all of my blogger friends to my birthday party. I can still have parties, right. Oh what I would give to plan a party like this. A vintage themed party filled with scented flowers on a beautiful table setting, mouth watering mixed drinks, playful desserts, and pie filled jar as favors. I know I'm only dreaming but I hope to plan a party like this someday.

Jackie

9 Comments:

  1. Adorable ideas. I love the little bunting on the cake. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! What sweet party details :)

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cutteee <3
    I wanna join, can I?
    check out my blog and follow me if you like, I will follow back then

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you :) following you back dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. happppy birthday sweet mama! i hope you have the best day of your life <3 these photos are stunning!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA!!!! Happy birthday! That is fantastic!!! I hope you have the merriest birthday ever and all your wishes come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Jackie!! :) I hope its a blast! And this is a darling party, that cake is amazing looking!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie