Menu Pages

9.19.2011

Snapshots of life, a vist from grandma and The Lion King




 
A fun filled weekend ending too soon. My mom was in town this weekend and boy was Asa happy to see her. We rarely get to see her since she lives two hours away and she's always on mini vacations with her husband. We had a wonderful dinner on Friday and afterwards daddy took Asa to her very first football game. I'm a little upset at Justin since he forgot to take photos of her but she cheered them on hooting and hollering. On Saturday, we then took the tot to her first movie theatre experience to watch The Lion King in 3D, I was really surprised at how she did and of course like any other tot she asked questions about the movie and I think the couple in front of us got a little irritated but what can you expect it's a kid movie. When Sunday came we went to church, Asa's first time again, once we sat down she turned to look at me and said, "its beautiful, mama." She was a great kid this weekend I mean she's always great but there are times when she's not and I think anyone can agree with me on that. Any who, how was everyone else's weekend? Did you guys do anything interesting?
 
Jackie

5 Comments:

  1. Awww, she sounds like she was a perfect little princess this weekend! She is soooooo cute :) I remember when I saw Lion King in the movie theater the first time around! What an awesome movie! I'm glad you guys had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet! So great that your Mom got to spend some good quality time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, it sounds like it was a special w/e :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many beautiful photos of your family! your mom is gorgeous - i can see where you get your good looks from! & your daughter is just precious! btw i'm your newest follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie