Menu Pages

9.14.2011

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE







blazer- Zara, dress- Ross, clutch- thrifted, booties- Charlotte Russe

This morning I woke up to the most horrible allergies imaginable. I seem to have the worst allergies ever and it always hits me every time the seasons changes. I hate them!!! It doesn't help when you live in the most windy and dusty town not to mention the minute we took these photos the wind not unexpectedly happen to interrupt us while taking these photos but we managed to get a few good ones. I really wish I had a better camera for my photos that my clothes would be clearer. I bought this Zara blazer about two years ago in Vegas when I took my hunny their for his birthday. It has tiny floral prints, ties in the back and so light weight. Well I better get back to cooking dinner I'm making Chicken Tortellini Soup tonight and oh my is it delish. Have a great one!!

Jackie

4 Comments:

  1. ! Chicken Tortellini Soup ! yummm! and your shoes are also yummy! you look fabulous darling. work it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, hun!

    xx Love & Aloha
    Swing by to enter my $100 Shopbop Giftcard Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun outfit. The colours are beautiful.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that colour!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie