Menu Pages

9.17.2011

Our Style: WHAT WE WORE





As I sit here and figure out what to say I am interrupted by my movie glancing back and forth trying not to miss any parts of the movie. Has anyone seen "Dylan Dog Dead of Night," I love watching movies like this and since papa took the tot to a football game I figured I get some quiet time to myself. We took these photos before they left and I was showing the tot how to pose and she was just too cute trying to pose like mama. She's getting better at it you all will soon see. I'd really like to take the tot to see "The Lion King," but I haven't made up my mind if she's ready to see it in theatres. Any moms out there with two year olds who has taken their little ones with any advice?



Little Miss Style
Top- Unkown
Jeans- Crazy8
Shoes- Journey's Kids
Bow- Lilybird Vintage (coming soon)





Papa Style
Shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- Levis
Shoes- Toms





Mama Style
top- forever21
denim jacket- wetseal
shorts- pacsun
boots/bag- charlotte russe

4 Comments:

  1. I cannot get over how cute you little one poses- hand in pocket, side stance- she is totally a style blogger in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww your family is so darling :) Your little girl is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! she's so adorable! what a fashionable and beautiful family =) none of my nephews went to see Lion King this weekend, they are 2 and 3 and they are way too bratty for a movie theatre lol so we're gonna wait for the 3D to come out on bluray hehe! im sure the kids will love it and so will you baby girl =) i know i loved it when i was a child! anyway hope your weekend is going well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super cute! Thanks for checking out my blog, commenting and following me. I followed you back.

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie