Menu Pages

1.24.2012

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE






jacket- wetseal, top- charlotte russe, leggings- target, shoes- forever21, clutch- thrifted

Your probably wondering why I've been wearing this denim jacket so much. To be honest it's by far my most favorite go to jacket when I'm in a hurry or when the weather calls for something light to wear. I must say it went perfect with what I hadn't planned on wearing today. Do any of my fellow bloggers, have facebook? According to yahoo news that the new timeline layout was permanent and the change for every one's facebook profile would be mandatory the end of this month. I personally hate the look of it. I may be shutting my facebook down and use my twitter account. Since Saturday I have been on a rampage getting so many likes for my daughter's photo for a contest and we're in the lead but still have four days until the contest ends. For those who do have one and would like to help us out on winning leave a comment with your email and I'll send you a link.






3 Comments:

  1. LOVVVVE the blouse! gorgeous colour!!

    tried to vote for your little one, but the link says page not available :-(

    rainbowsandfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit, especially loving your top and clutch!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie