Menu Pages

1.17.2012

Snapshots of food.


Iced caramel mocchiato, hamburger on a pita bread, banana nut bread & chicken and dumpling soup

Through out the week I manage to snap photos using my iphone of foods I eat, bake or see. I love food, I mean who doesn't. This is a new segment on the blog of foods I find amazing until I manage to have my dream kitchen to post my own recipes and baking skills for you all to see. I hope you enjoy more photos of amazing delicious foods.

I have a love for coffee like I do clothes. I can never get enough of it and I tried Smiling Moose's iced caramel mocchiato for the first time and I must say it was better then Starbucks. The one night that we couldn't figure out what to do for dinner I whipped up hamburgers cooked them on a panini maker that you can use to cook anything on with that hamburger it included my avocado mayo dressing, spinach, pepper jack cheese on a pita bread. I attempted my first take in baking banana nut bread and it came out fantastic. I think next time I make it I will have to use wheat flour. Last Monday, we were welcomed to at least 10 inches of snow and what better way then to have soup night. I convinced Justin's mom to make her delicious soup and she makes the best I've ever tasted. Well that's it for last weeks snapshots of food until next week, enjoy!!

1 Comments:

  1. oh my! i'm starving here!!! and those pictures look so tasty!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie