Menu Pages

1.13.2012

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE






sweater- roxy, skirt- pacsun, boots- agaci, bag- thrifted

Hey, lovelies! Yay, I finally got to posting an outfit. Like I said before the weather here has been crazy. I have been eagerly waiting for the right time to wear this outfit. Notice my thrifted bag I snatched it for $4.99 and when I got it and as of right now it still has the smell of cigarettes. Ugh, boy do I hate that smell. Do any of ya'll have plans for the weekend. No plans for us right now but we will see. I'm actually on my way to the mall to pick up a few things then rent a movie and cuddle with my loves. Have a great weekend, guys!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Love the outfit!! And your blog is so pretty!! I'm following you. :)

    xo,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how pretty and feminine this look is on you. Just gorgeous that pleated skirt is too pretty.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie