Menu Pages

5.13.2011

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE

Red hot
Red hot
Red hot
Red hot
Red hot
lace top/red skirt- charlotte russe, flatforms- rue21, yellow clutch- thrifted

I have been looking for a red skirt that one I like and two would fit perfect. And by far this skirt screams perfection. Today I had a movie date with my gal pal, Samantha we happen to watch the new movie Bridesmaid and I must say it is going on my list of must see summer chick flicks. It had me laughing the whole entire time. What do you guys think of my new location? I spotted it coming back from lunch on my way to work and I love it. I have been searching and jotting down places that I think would have potential for taking my pictures. Well I hope you all have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie