Menu Pages

5.16.2011

snapshots of life,

My Pictures

Our weekend is always spent with family and dining out at different restaurants. I watched Bridesmaid with my friend, Sammy on Friday and it was such a good movie that I want to see it again. The weather was so nice that I was almost tempted to visit a pool to swim. I haven't seen myself in a swimsuit in such a long time since I found out I was pregnant. I'm still self-conscious about how I look after my pregnancy. I've been on this roller coaster ride with my dieting. I'm on top of it for a month and then something always happens and I push it back and just get lazy. Well I hope you had a great weekend.

1. Asa's beautiful eyes
2. She got a hold of my lipstick
3. My handsome hunny
4. Justin's attempt of taking our picture
5. Dickey's- chopped barbeque sandwich with extra pickles
6. Enjoying her ice-cream
7. My adorable niece
8. Working on the blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie