Menu Pages

5.08.2011

snapshots of life, mothers day weekend

Desktop

Our very first blog post. You may know me from Styleforecasts when I was posting my daily style outfits but I wanted a more family style blog. Don't worry I will still continue to post some of my outfits which I've missed doing so much. Here's what we did over the weekend.


1. My honey took me out to dinner and a movie for Mother's day
2. A picture of me
3. What I ordered...spaghetti with meat sauce
4. Asa in her yellow dress
5. Justin enjoying his dinner at La Bodega
6. His dinner choice...chile relleno topped with raisins and pecans
7. Asa with Justin's mom
8. My momma, me and Asa for a Mother's day lunch
 9. Asa's outfit 
10. Fitting room style
11. Starbucks break
12. Daddy and Asa, a Subway dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie