Menu Pages

12.01.2011

Mama Style: Yesterday's Outfit




jacket- wetseal, top- thrifted, skirt/booties- charlotte russe, tights- Kohls, bag- vintage

I can't believe that December is actually here we're only a month a way from a new year. And let me tell ya I'm happy that it's almost here. New beginnings for myself and my family. It has been such a long time since I've posted any outfits but I promise to keep to the schedule. It's hard to do so since the time change and all by the time I get off of work the sun is setting down. Bummer for me. What do you guys think of my tights I'm trying out colored tights. So this winter you'll see me wear more colored, patterned and plane tights. Yay!!! Well have a great weekend guys!!

2 Comments:

  1. Very cute. Great tights.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie