source- my recipes
- 2 cups evaporated fat-free milk
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup calorie-free sweetener
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches (about 2 medium peaches)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Stir in peaches.
- Pour mixture into freezer container of a 2-quart hand-turned or electric freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Pack freezer with additional ice and rock salt, and let stand at least 1 hour before serving.
- Tip: If you don't have almond extract, use 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.