Menu Pages

6.09.2011

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE

Multi-Color
Multi-Color
entire outfit- charlotte russe

You have no idea how much I dread taking pictures outside in a hundred degree weather, yikes. Every person in my town have been praying to the rain gods for rain and we need it. This dry heat has made me not want to step foot outside and not only that it's windy as hell. I hope you all haven't been sick with my hairstyles to be honest I feel that when my hair is curly my pictures turn out so much better. I need to see my hairstylist to color and cut my hair but I haven't done so. I actually need to before I go on vacation the end of this month. Well I hope you all are staying cool this summer.

6 Comments:

  1. i am obsessed with your blue shoes!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty! i love this look and WOW your shoes, girl! work it :) and omg i want to change my hair so badly too! i kind of want to chop it off.. but i know i'll cry ahaha. have a wonderful weekend darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your hair looks wonderful. seriously, i adore it! and i love the blue heels too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love this look! Great outfit and summer prints! Those heels are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love your shoes :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie