Menu Pages

8.15.2011

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE







top- target, shorts/wedges- forever21, bag/cardigan- charlotte russe

Oh Monday, why must you come so early? At least my day went by fast since Monday's rather a busy day for me. How was everyone's weekend? Today, my hunny and I decided to have lunch since there was a bit of an accident which involved the worst painful smell ever. We stopped by Albertson's to buy a Lean Cuisine for me to have for lunch, once going down the freezer aisle I could not bare the odor and boy was it awful. After having the thought run through my head if I was to eat my Lean Cuisine that I would smell it as I was eating it. I told Justin to pick me up and we would grab some burritos and take some outfit pictures. Now you've probably seen me wear this outfit before when Justin and I attended the Blues Fest. I couldn't resist I had to wear it again and there's nothing wrong with wearing something twice, right? Any who, my hunny just walked in the door and I had already prepared dinner, mmmm wheat pasta with pesto sauce. So tootles for now!!!

12 Comments:

  1. Great bag! So cute!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you for visiting my blog!
    Yes! the mary jane clogs are from forever 21!

    Care to follow back?
    Hugs and kisses
    maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blouse! your style is amazing!

    Following you fellow momma!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We definitely believe in wearing things as many times as you like! Love the feathers!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great outfit- wear it as many times and as many ways as possible!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog- hope you enjoyed the content and care to follow back!

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your nice comment, really sweet!
    You've got a beautifull blog by the way! I LOVE IT!
    Shall we follow each other (: ?
    http://carolinesfashionaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit girl :)
    Thanks for the comment
    -xoxo
    http://heydisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous outfit! i have that exact same top from target! lol.. love the way u hv styled it!
    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!!!

    Check out : http://jtomasfashion.blogspot.com/

    "Follow me and I follow back:)"

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit is super cute! Iove the shirt/shorts combo

    ::http://attentionsquared.blogspot.com::

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your top is so pretty! I love the way you paired it with the shorts, they have a great colour.
    xoxo

    Thedressingbooth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie