Our weekend started off with a fare well kiss and goodbye to the tot. She left with Justin's parents for the weekend to visit family in Winnsboro, Texas, meaning kid free weekend for us not that anything exciting happened but only to reconnect our relationship better. As parents we need that sometimes, right? We filled it with laughter, reminiscing how we first met, rekindled our love life and just simply spent it together. It was nice and sweet and it made me realize how lucky I was to have him. It ended rather quickly if you ask me but I was ready for the tot to be home to squeeze her, hug her and give her oodles of kisses. To hear those words, "mommy" or "I love you" makes it all worth it and I'm happy to say that my life is complete.
1. lunch date with the tot before leaving town
2. postcards filled with many memories
3. a vintage musical toy I'd like to get for the tot
4. cooked breakfast for my babe
5. new journals to keep my ideas in
6. finally happy she's home safe and sound