Menu Pages

11.24.2011

Thanksgiving.










Our Thanksgiving consisted of Filipino food from egg rolls to pancit (Filipino noodles) we didn't have a traditional turkey consumption seeing has a percentage of our company were all Filipinos. But as for me I'd rather have that any day since it's rare that I get it. Although some sweet potato would be nice. I took a few shots of our day the first photo of the tot in her last minute outfit I manage to put together normally I'm a tad bit early picking out something cute for her to wear but this year was not my time in doing so. We had so many people that arrived and I had to be the one to give directions since my mommy lives in the middle of no where. Is anyone planning on taking part in the Black Friday Madness? Well I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for everything that God has given me. 

2 Comments:

  1. I see lumpia! ♥ Happy thanksgiving! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy thanksgiving!! the food looks yummy!! i love eggrolls :)

    x jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie