Menu Pages

11.15.2011

A party to plan.



As I sit here surfing the web while pinning ideas for Asa's 3rd birthday party that I had said I wouldn't plan. Which by the way is Pinterest fault. But she's a kid and all kids need birthday parties. After picking up the tot from daycare, I asked Asa if she would want a birthday party. Then that's when it hit me, she wanted pink and backups. Oh no, she wants Dora for her birthday. I had already planned something totally far from that idea. I wasn't prepared I figured I had until she was five to make decisions for her birthdays. I would secretly whisper in her ear of ideas for her party knowing she will repeat anything I tell her. Smart girl!! But she is confident that Dora, Boots and Diago will be there. I think I pretty much have it figured out I will incorporate Dora into the theme I had in mind. Although her birthday is months away I'd like to start planning it early. I will keep you guys updated with her party.

5 Comments:

  1. That owl cake is SUPER cute!!! One of my nieces loves Dora...instead of the theme being Dora we all just bought her Dora presents =)

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little owl cake is so adorable!! i want it!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owl cake!!! SOOO Cute!!!!!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My...this is my kind of party planning. Gorgeous.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie