Menu Pages

1.19.2013

Burgers and Bowling
















We had a wonderful Saturday with friends. We planned to have lunch at this new burger joint in town. Which happened to be a disaster we were there for three hours, had the worst waitress, our food came before the kids and they ran out of ice cream for the milkshakes and I wanted the nutella and banana milkshake. It sound so good. The only best thing from that lunch was great company and the burgers were delicious. I had the porteblla mushroom burger and is was amazing. Asa was complaining at how weird her mac and cheese was. After lunch we took the kids to bowl and boy did they had fun, we bowled for two hours and we parted ways. But I ended the night by making my own nutella and banana milkshake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie